All registrants contact Wendy to begin your application.
You may also fill out this Enrollment Form
New Students: Please complete this Student Profile.
To reserve your space,
KLC is asking for $100 non-refundable deposit.
This deposit will be applied to your tuition rate,
In addition, this will help KLC determine by the February 1 early-bird deadline whether a course has sufficient committed participants to hold the course.
Early Bird Deadlines are
For California Location:
December 1, 2017
For North Carolina Location:
February 1, 2018*
on this date KLC will determine waitlists and whether courses have sufficient committed registrants to run.
Final early-bird discount date for all NC courses is
April 1, 2018
*Travel to and from the courses and housing during the courses are the responsibility of the registrant. KLC is not responsible for reimbursing any travel or housing costs due to course rescheduling or cancellations. Please do not make any travel arrangements without contacting KLC.
- All registration early-bird deadlines will be enforced. Please complete your registration in a timely manner.
- New Students will be sent a Student Profile and release waivers that will need to be completed.
- Please note that 2 of the waiver forms will require a “witness signature”.
- Wendy Masterson, Director of Program Development, may contact you to discuss your registration and any associated questions. Acceptance into the BMC-KLC program or individual course(s) depends on the approval of your student profile and perhaps a phone interview. Please provide references if requested.
- Returning Students will receive updated information upon receipt of their registration.
Due to high credit card processing fees, we request that registrants send
checks payable to BMC-KLC
to: BMC-KLC, 9244 Welcome Drive, Durham, NC 27705.
We will offer a credit card option on a limited basis with $20 processing fee.
Payment Plans are available
Payment Plans are based on tuition rate of $145/day and help registrants distribute payments throughout the fiscal year.
If you need assistance with your registration, contact Wendy at firstname.lastname@example.org
All registrants will receive more information from KLC regarding student handbooks, studio locations, and general information.
Questions? Contact Wendy