Registration for 2018 courses will open July 1, 2017
All registrants contact Wendy to begin your application.
Once you receive your confirmation, you will be directed to the KLC shopping cart.
To reserve your space,
KLC is asking for $100 non-refundable deposit.
This deposit will be applied to your tuition rate,
In addition, this will help KLC determine by the February 1 early-bird deadline whether a course has sufficient committed participants to hold the course.
Early Bird Deadlines are November 1, 2017; February 1, 2018*, & April 1, 2018
Travel to and from the courses and housing during the courses are the responsibility of the registrant. KLC is not responsible for reimbursing any travel or housing costs due to course rescheduling or cancellations. Please do not make any travel arrangements without contacting KLC.
- All registration early-bird deadlines will be enforced. Please complete your registration in a timely manner.
- New Students will be sent a Student Profile and release waivers that will need to be completed.
- Please note that 2 of the waiver forms will require a “witness signature”.
- Wendy Masterson, Director of Program Development, may contact you to discuss your registration and any associated questions. Acceptance into the BMC-KLC program or individual course(s) depends on the approval of your student profile and perhaps a phone interview. Please provide references if requested.
- Returning Students will receive updated information upon receipt of their registration.
KLC Shopping Cart site
Upon receiving your application, Wendy will send the link to the KLC shopping cart site. This site will include course tuition for the current year (including manuals and non-refundable administration fee), UNCA dorm reservations, and UNCA parking permits. If you wish to pay with a check, please let us know.
Note: When you check out, check “shipping” and continue. KLC will accept MasterCard, Visa, and American Express. We will not accept PayPal.
Payment Plans are based on tuition rate of $145/day and help registrants distribute payments
throughout the fiscal year.
If you need assistance with your registration, contact Wendy at firstname.lastname@example.org
All registrants will receive more information from KLC regarding student handbooks, studio locations, and general information.
Questions? Contact Wendy